Step 1 - Choose the spaces
Decide which space(s) you would like improved.
First let us know you are interested in our ID Lite program here.
*For ID Lite bathrooms and laundry rooms we design with the assumption that existing cabinetry, appliances and plumbing fixtures are not being reconfigured. If you feel that reconfiguration of any of these elements is necessary, consider full-service interior design or hourly consulting.
Step 2 - We Pick Your Brain
We contact you to ask you a few questions regarding how you would like the space(s) improved. We try to get a feel for your style, your lifestyle and how the room does not currently work for you.
We also answer any questions you may have about the ID Lite process vs. full-service interior design - some have trouble figuring out which route is best for them.
Step 3 - Space Survey
The beauty of our ID Lite service is that we can redesign your space(s) remotely. That means that we can work on projects anywhere in the country!
If you are within a 30 mile radius - we schedule a day to visit and survey.
If you further than 30 miles - we will need photographs and measurements of each space in order to draft a floor plan. Check out our measuring guide. If this process seems overwhelming, contact us and we will provide you with a quote for a designer to come out and survey the space.
Step 4 - You Receive Design Package via Email
You can expect a design package in about 10 business days. You will receive:
1. Visual concept board
2. Furniture plan
3. Product selection board
4. A shopping list (complete with links)
5. Shopping list notes
*The remaining balance is due after your visual concept board, furniture plan and product selection board are presented regardless of any revision requests. Only after your remaining balance is paid will we release your shopping list and shopping list notes and grant your one round of revisions.
Step 5 - Review and Comment
After you review the design, you send us your comments and you can request one round of revisions.
Revisions may include an alternate piece of furniture, accessories or a different option for finishes or fabrics.
Step 6 - Implement the Design & Celebrate
We give you the final design package with the requested revisions and you take it from there! You buy what you want when you want.
If you feel that you need further assistance you have the option of upgrading to full-service interior design.
Terms and Conditions:
1. A 20% deposit is due before any work is started on your ID Lite project.
2. The remaining balance is due after your visual concept board, furniture plan and product selection board are presented regardless of any revision requests. Only after your remaining balance is paid will we release your shopping list and shopping list notes and grant your one round of revisions.
3. ID Lite by SG23 Design is purely an online consulting service. Any recommendations made shall be regarded as suggestions to improve the aesthetic of your space and not intended for any type of construction.
4. Client agrees that if any onsite visits are requested they will be billed at a fee of $85/hour in addition to any travel expenses.
5. SG23 Design creates a layout based on your measurements; SG23 Design is not responsible for any incorrect dimensions.
6. SG23 Design is not responsible for the means, methods or procedures associated with installation or construction, fabrication, delivery or safety precautions in connection with an ID Lite project.
7. SG23 Design is not responsible for the acts, omissions or errors of any contractor or subcontractor, supplier or other person performing work on an ID Lite project. SG23 Design is also not responsible for any scheduling or delays associated with a third party.
8. SG23 Design is not responsible for arranging any delivery or freight claims for purchases made in association with recommendations made for an ID Lite project.
9. Client is responsible for ensuring any furniture ordered can be moved into the space. SG23 Design is not responsible for considering elements included but not limited to door widths and staircases in regards to delivery and installation.
10. SG23 Design shall have the right to document, photograph or otherwise record all completed designs of installations of any ID Lite or full-service interior design project, and to reproduce, publish and display such documentation, photographs or records for promotional purposes of SG23 Design.